Curriculum Vitae Of Kathleen Lewek
Senior Consultant – Lewek & Associates (1994 to Present)
Created a bank consulting firm to assist client banks in maximizing share value by improving efficiency, increasing income, and reducing expenses. Expanded services to include developing Client bank policies and procedures and performing pre-exam reviews at Client’s request.
Senior Vice President and Manager – Imperial Bank (1988 to 1994)
Developed and implemented products, pricing, policies and procedures to successfully enter and support the Correspondent Bank market. Brought annual revenues from startup to $1 million in a restrictive economic environment.
Vice President and Account Manager – Union Bank (1981 to 1988)
Developed and maintained account relationships nationwide.
Assistant Vice President – Wells Fargo Bank (1968 to 1981)
Held various positions including opening the first solar energy branch in 1979.
Santa Rosa Junior College 1968-1969
- President of the Buckingham Parkway HOA
- Provide Seminars for the U. S. Small Business Administration and SCOR
- Chair of the Correspondent Bank Committee of the California Bankers Association (1991 – 1993)
- Faculty member at Pacific Coast Banking School (5/92 – 4/96)
- Board member of the Financial Institutions Network (1998 – 2001)